- The last tickets will be sold 30 minutes before the basilica closes.
- Visitors will begin to leave the building 15 minutes before it closes.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the building or particular parts of it before the official closing time if conditions so require.
- The established opening times and days may be altered by the management for special events.
- To take advantage of the established discounts visitors must present documents of accreditation, which are subject to validation by entry control staff.
- Invitations and Friends of the Church cards allowing entrance to the building must be accompanied by a ticket with the date of the visit which will be supplied at the ticket offices provided for the purpose.
- In application of the regulations and the right of admission, anyone expelled from the building will only be entitled to a return of the price of the ticket in the following cases:
- If, in application of the right of admission, a person who has bought the ticket in advance is refused admission.
- If the visit to the towers, the audio guide or guided tour service has been suspended, the price of the service affected will be returned.